Faith Academy Early Learning Center is a ministry of Faith Community Fellowship. We are excited to provide a ministry for the community with a loving, nurturing, and educational experience for your child that focuses on a foundation and relationship with God.
Faith Academy provides care for children from 6 weeks through 4K. You may choose from 2 to 5 days a week.
Hours of operation: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
The hours of operation are divided into 4 groups as follows:
Summer hours of operation: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. No Evening Care during Summer.
However, due to the changes with the TCS calendar for the 2016-2017 school year, we had to make several exceptions to benefit our Faith Academy Families and Teachers. Please note the following important dates and holidays for the 2016-2017 school year.
*End of 2nd Summer Session is subject to change depending on when 2017-2018 school starts.
Our summer program is only open to currently enrolled students or students who have registered for the fall. Summer hours are from 7:30 am –4:00 pm.
Tours are currently available between the hours of 9:30 am and 12:30 pm each day. If you are interested in enrolling your child, please call our office at 205-655-1574 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. At that time, we will give you further information on our registration procedures.
Courtney Stodghill Dedra Adams
Faith Academy Director Faith Academy Assistant Director
7660 Gadsden Hwy | Trussville, AL 35173
205.655.1574 | FaithAcademy@FCFFamily.com
Interested in joining the Faith Academy Team?
Pinnacle Curriculum is an early childhood curriculum written by a team of 31 early childhood experts and designed to engage children in developmentally appropriate activities. Pinnacle
Curriculum is research-based and faith- based. The program provides hands on, center-based activities focused on development of emerging skills in six early childhood age groups. A weekly Bible story lesson and scripture is taught daily.
• Infants and Toddlers: The programs provide activities that stimulate growth and development that can be incorporated into the routines of the day. Encouraging an atmosphere of caring, love, and hugs, Pinnacle Curriculum provides teachers with fun activities to do with little ones all day—even during the “Radical Routines” of eating and changing! Infant and toddler guides follow a weekly format, allowing teachers to choose several activities per day for each child.
• Two-, Three-, and Four-Year-Olds: Pinnacle Curriculum follows a daily activity format that matches the ever-changing needs of each child. With a program specific to the educational and emotional needs, interests, and activity levels of each age group, Pinnacle Curriculum meets learning objectives that will help every child move towards their potential. Pinnacle Curriculum provides for these age groups small and large group time activities, along with center-based activities for as many centers as a classroom can hold.
The Pinnacle Curriculum Advantage
• Developmentally appropriate activities that adhere to industry guidelines
• Clearly stated learning objectives to help facilitate learning in all domains
• Flexible programming to accommodate varied learning styles
• Carefully selected themes that capture children’s interest